You are responsible at all times for using nciphub.org in a manner that is legal, ethical, and not to the detriment of others. All users must recognize that system resources on nciphub.org are limited. Quotas for disk storage, job submissions, and other limited resources are strictly enforced. By using nciphub.org, you agree to delete unused files and acknowledge that if you fail to do so, the files may be deleted for you. You may request an increase in system quotas, and you may use points to pay for premium services, but you may not circumvent the policies put in place to manage resources.
Creating multiple accounts or otherwise gaming the system in order to earn extra points, to increase your disk quota, or to gain an unfair share of other system resources is strictly prohibited and may lead to termination of your account.
By using nciphub.org, you agree that:
- You will not use nciphub.org to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct what would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
- You will not violate any applicable law;
- You will not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable content;
- You will not use nciphub.org to impersonate other parties or entities, or for deception of any kind (e.g., "social engineering");
- You will not use nciphub.org to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of nciphub.org or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses nciphub.org
- You will not post any material on the nanoHUB that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another;
- You will not redistribute resource materials posted on nciphub.org or create derivative works unless it is allowed by the license terms posted for a resource;
- You will not alter, damage, or delete any content posted on nciphub.org
- You will not disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- You will not claim a relationship with or speak for any business, association, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- You will not post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- You will not use email addresses obtained or accessed through nciphub.org to transmit the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to multiple recipients without a valid purpose specifically related to the research and education mission of the nciphub.org
Violation of these terms may result in termination of your account.