We, The WSI WG organizers, welcome you to the main page of the Whole Slide Imaging Working Group Wiki. We also invite you to help us create this WSI WG wiki. You may create and edit your own pages. Let us know if you need any help creating, editing, or advertising your wiki pages.
Before October 2018, updates were archived the this group’s blog. For the time being, we are experimenting with the wiki. The wiki allows for the updates and other content to be organized over time. We hope this is a good choice. Let us know.
Click this link to hear more about the following:
- Brandon Gallas will give a WebEx reprise of his presentation given at the European Congress of Pathology on 9 September 2018 (Link).
- Summary of WSI- and algorithm-related projects by scientists in the Division of Imaging, Diagnostics, and Software Reliability (OSEL/CDRH/FDA).
- Brandon Gallas is conducting a pilot reader study at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Pathologists in Baltimore on 3-5 October 2018.
- Call to leverage and engage the 145 WSI WG members.
Submit eeDAP to FDA MDDT Program
- eeDAP: evaluation environment for digital and analog pathology
- Find out more about the MDDT proposal at Link
- There is also an NCIPhub group that discusses eeDAP and related studies: Link to eeDAP studies group, Link to wiki.
- The eeDAPstudies group is also the home of the High-Throughput Truthing (HTT) project. You should check it out at this link.
- We are starting a new wiki page for papers in this space as we are starting a literature review in the HTT project. This page will likely be a list with other links to pages providing details about individual papers. More to come …
WSI WG Knowledgebase
The development of the WSI WG knowledgebase is inactive since about 5/2016. Find out more at this Link
Sincerely, The WSI WG Organizers