National Cancer Informatics Program (NCIP) Hub has been renamed to the NCI Community Hub. Along with a new name and URL (ncihub.org) the NCI Community Hub has a modernized and user-friendly homepage. The old URL will be automatically and permanently redirected starting from the release date, July 7, 2019.
The National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) is pleased to announce that the National Cancer Informatics Program (NCIP) Hub has been renamed to the “NCI Community Hub” as part of CBIIT's phase-out of the "NCIP" brand. Along with a new name and URL [https://ncihub.org], the NCI Community Hub has a new modernized and user-friendly homepage.
This long-standing resource provides a forum for NCI staff and NCI affiliated investigators to collaborate by:
• Creating groups to publicly or privately share content with fellow collaborators.
• Setting up workspaces to support workshops and meetings.
• Working together on Projects and connecting to Google Drives, Dropbox and GitHub accounts.
• Managing, assigning, and uploading files to collaboratively work and store documents.
• Uploading and publishing scholarly articles with the added benefit of receiving a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
• And much more!
Bookmark the updated NCI Community Hub [https://ncihub.org] website today and don’t forget to share this Collaboratory with your NCI colleagues.