HTT Start Data Collection
Before You Begin
- Make sure that you have completed the required training.
- View the Informed Consent form for information about the study purpose, what you will be asked to do as a participant, and the potential risks and benefits. You will be asked to agree to this when you log into the digital platforms.
Complete the Steps Below to Start the HTT Data Collection:
1. Register with the HTT Project (Participant Survey)
- We will not reveal your identity or contact information, but we need to know who you are and your qualifications. The pilot study is open to any board-certified pathologists or residents, or equivalent, from anywhere in the world. If we don’t know your qualifications, we may not be able to use your data.
2. Read the Requirements and Reminders when Collecting Data
- Please do the batches in random order. Click here to visit a random number generator that will provide you a batch reading order.
- We would appreciate it if some pathologists repeat annotations on the same batches on caMicroscope and PathPresenter, with a pause of two weeks in between (washout). This data paired across the platforms is valuable for understanding reproducibility and the impact of the viewing/annotating platform.
- If you have any issues or questions, contact us HERE
3. Start Collecting Data
- Consider using the Calibration Cheat Sheet while annotating
|CLICK HERE to use the Path Presenter platform|
|CLICK HERE to use the caMicroscope platform|
4. Complete the Exit Survey
To contact us with any questions or join our efforts: Contact Us HERE